|Real Name||Rajvardhan hangargekar|
|Date of Birth||10 November 2002|
|Hobbies||Riding bikes and cars|
|School||Terna Public School|
PHYSICAL STATS & MORE
|Height||6ft (182cm) (1.8m)|
|Weight||78kg (171.9 lbs)|
|Monthly Income (approx)||10 lakh - 12 lakhs|
|Networth (approx)||60 lakh - 65 lakh|
|Bowling||Right arm fast medium|
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
More Facts About Rajvardhan Hangargekar Cricketer
- Rajvardhan hangargekar IPL Journey started when was a bidding battle between RCB and Gujarat TItans, CSK won and he was bought by CSK in the IPL Auction for 1.5 crores INR(200 k USD). Now luckily he is one of the members of the CSK players 2022. In the IPL auction 2022 the Chennai Super Kings team paid Rs 1.5 crore for the Hangargekar.
- On 16 January 2021 he played his Twenty20 debut, for Maharashtra in the 2020 – 2021 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. On 21 February 2021, he played his List A debut, for Maharashtra in the 2020 – 2021 Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- In the Month of December 2021, he played an important role in the Indian Team that had won the 2021 (Asian Cricket Council) ACC U19 Asia Cup. Out of the 9 times they had played this was the 8th time India had won,
- However, he came into the limelight in February 2022 when we played as a member of the India Team and won the ICC (International Cricket Council) Under-19 Cricket World Cup. This was India’s 4th appearance after failed efforts in 2020 and 2016. However, this was the 5th time India won the trophy after winning the campaign in 2000, 2008, 2012 and 2018.
- In the match against the United Arab Emirates which of held in 2021 (ACC U-19 Asian Cup) India made 154 runs. He in 9 overs took 3 wickets and they made only 24 runs when he was bowling to limit the team to just 128 runs all out in 34.3 overs. This led India to a victory.
- In the next match, against Pakistan he showed is amazing batting skills. He entered the pitch when the score was 202/8 in 44.5 overs. He made 33 runs on just 20 balls, including 5 fours and a six which led to a score of 237 runs in total. However, after giving a tough competition Pakistan won the match. Out of the 11 matches, this was India’s only defeat in the 2021 ACC Under-19 Asia Cup and the 2022 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup. He made 216 runs and made 19 wickets from eight games in the under nineteen Vinoo Mankad Trophy in September.
- During the semi finals against Bangladesh he scored 16 runs in 7 balls which included 2 sixes which made a total score of 243 for the team. Also he showed his amazing bowling skills and took 2 wickets 36 runs in 8 overs. This limited Bangladesh to 140 runs.
- In the second group stage match against Ireland( ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup 2022), he scored 39 runs in 17 balls which included 5 sixes. While bowling he took 1/17 in 7 overs which helped the team to a 174 run win.
- In the Next match, against Uganda India scored 405/5 in 50 overs and defeated Uganda by 356 runs. Although in this match he did not bat he bowled and recorded 2/8 in just 3 overs. Uganda scored 79 runs and were all out in less than 20 overs. This was the second biggest victory margin ever.
- In the semi finals against Australia, his bowling speed was 141.7kph, which was better than his past best 139.3 kph.
- However, Omprakash Bakoria, the Commissioner of Maharashtra’s Sport and Youth has accused him of age fraud. In a marathi newspaper, Saamana it is claimed that he is 21 years old. He changed his birth date in his school from 10th January 2001 to 10 November 2002 during his readmisson to class 8th.
- The interesting part is that he used to bowl off-spin but since his team wanted a fast bowler, he became a pace bowler. His speed of bowling is 141.7 kph which is faster than his previous speed of 139.3 kph. Rajvardhan hangargekar bowling speed was improved by his coach by convincing him to focus on his runup, precision and variety.